Sunday, October 4, 2015

A Week in Writing #58

Spent the majority of my writing this past week on the storyboard and script for the comic book. Actually did some editing on both as part of the process of syncing them. Now that I have a storyboard and script for Part One, I feel a little like the dog that finally catches the car he's been chasing; I'm not sure what to do next. I know I need to find an artist, but I'm not sure how to go about it. This will be something I'll be working on for the next week or so. I have some avenues to reach out to people, but I'm finding myself to be a little gun shy. I have the comic where Paul and  I want it and now bringing in someone else we lead to change. I'd like to bathe in the enjoyment of accomplishment for a few minutes before being thrown back into the world I know all too well: rejection.

I started the same process on Part Two, but I think I'm going to be moving back to other writing endeavors while we search for an artist. I'd like to get back to the Familiar Stranger rewrite, but I've got a few chores with the blog first. I'd like to ready the posts for October, which means I still have three to post, including one to finish, The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari.

Turned the page on Shakespeare September on Trophy Unlocked and started into the annual look at horror films for Halloween. Started with The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945), which I posted on Saturday. I also made a bit of a blunder and instead of editing the Horror Film Review Hub, I actually reposted it. It felt like a rookie blogger mistake, but I'm going to have to live with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment